Silicon Europe Alliance Expert Talks: Business Continuity in Production – Advice from Cleanroom & Technology
During the Corona-crisis many producing companies must continue their operation while complying with tight constraints and safety requirements. Measures should ensure that health risks for the employees are appropriately mitigated, and that production processes will continue during the crisis.
The international online Expert Talk on April 30th 2020 aims at providing some answers and recommendations mainly based on the cleanroom technology expertise in Silicon Europe Alliance, running from cleaning and disinfection, decontamination processes, safety risk assessment in production operations to training courses and digital support for production and training
- Ralf Emberger, SONOSYS
- Hubert Jarnig, Ortner Cleanrooms Unlimited
- Emanuel Rothmayr, COMPREI
- Roman Czech, Cleanroom Technology Austria
- Stefan Radl, TU Graz, Institut für Prozess- und Partikeltechnik
- THEORETICAL SPREADING : How can Sars-CoV-2 theoretically spread in the context of production?
- RISK ASSESSMENT: How to assess the related risks in a production facility? Which measures make sense, and where? Who can provide support here?
- COPING WITH CONTAMINATION: Who should be contacted if an employee has Sars-CoV-2? And what measures are then necessary to be able to produce again?
- SUPPORT FROM CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGY: What kind of support and recommendations can come from specific cleanroom technology solutions in the crisis and in which specific areas?
- DIGITALIZED SUPPORT: How can production companies be supported with digital solutions during this time?
We are looking forward to your participation!
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 CEST
Organizer: Silicon Alps