21st European advanced process control and manufacturing (apc|m) Conference
From March 28 to 30, 2023, a special conference highlight awaits the European tech community in Bruges, Belgium. The European Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing (apc|m) Conference and the Smart Systems Integration Conference & Exhibition (SSI) will be held at the same time in the Bruges Meeting & Convention Centre. Save this date in your calendar already now. Look forward to completely new networking and participation opportunities in these two different, yet closely related technology areas.
The 21st European Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing (apc|m) Conference is directed to manufacturers, suppliers and scientific community of semiconductor, photovoltaic, LED, flat panel, MEMS, and other related industries.
The topics are focused on current challenges and future needs of Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing Effectiveness.
The European apc|m Conference will be built around sessions of following topics:
Process Level APC
- Plasma etch, CVD and ALD
- Sputtering, P3I, and e--beamLithography
- Thermal, wet processing & CMP
- Metrology and R2R
- APC for legacy tools
Fab Level APC
- Digitization, data analytics, machine learning & AI, digital twin
- Fab level process control methods
- Virtual metrology
- Yield management
- Factory data analysis
- IT infrastructure & Equipment integration trends
Manufacturing Effectiveness and Productivity
- Unit process & equipment productivity
- Factory productivity and automation
- Factory modeling, simulation and optimization
- Cost optimization and end-of-life equipment issues
- Environment and Green Manufacturing