European Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing (apc|m) Conference
The European Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing (apc|m) Conference is directed to manufacturers, suppliers and scientific community of semiconductor, photovoltaic, LED, flat panel, MEMS, and other related industries. The topics are focused on current challenges and future needs of Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing Effectiveness.
The conference program is organized with virtual presentations/talks and poster sessions in parallel. The conference will be an excellent opportunity to promote your company's products. Usergroup Meetings are an easy way to meet your customers. The schedule of events will provide plenty of time to get in contact with your colleagues, customers and suppliers.
The European apc|m Conference will be built around sessions of following topics:
Process Level APC
- Plasma etch, CVD and ALD
- Sputtering, P3I, and e--beamLithography
- Thermal, wet processing & CMP
- Metrology and R2R
- APC for legacy tools
Fab Level APC
- Digitization, data analytics, machine learning & AI, digital twin
- Fab level process control methods
- Virtual metrology
- Yield management
- Factory data analysis
- IT infrastructure & Equipment integration trends
Manufacturing Effectiveness and Productivity
- Unit process & equipment productivity
- Factory productivity and automation
- Factory modeling, simulation and optimization
- Cost optimization and end-of-life equipment issues
- Environment and Green Manufacturing
Silicon Saxony offers your company or institution the opportunity to present itself as a sponsor of the European Advanced Process Control and Manufacturing Conference. The apc|m conference, which will take place purely virtually for the first time, is an excellent platform to present yourself to manufacturers and suppliers of the semiconductor, photovoltaic, LED, flat panel display, MEMS and other high-tech industries.
More informtion about Sponsoring ....